понедельник, 30 октября 2017 г.

HUGE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

HUGE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT . ✔️ Travel the World ✔️ DEVELOP AN APP . Yessirrr! . THIS IS THE FACE OF A WOMAN IN TECH . I'm Stephanie and I've been traveling for 4 years -- to over 200 places around the world! . I'm a writer photographer entertainer woman liberal Christian American immigrant small-business owner WOMAN IN TECH . I'm a professional traveler. . I didn't get my "dream" job ... I had to create it! When I graduated from UCLA in 2012, I had the "perfect" career offer, but turned it down. . At this time, I was also rejected from a startup program in the tech community. . I didn't fit into SiliconBeach or the cubicle. . So, I traded corporate America for a one-way ticket to Sydney ... to "find myself." My immigration status in Australia pushed me into free-lancing. I traveled through 24 countries while working remotely. . I fit right into the traveler community! We're all a bit unconventional. . Fast-forward to summer 2014, I launched my personal adventure & lifestyle blog: TravelBreak. . I traveled solo and met people through social media. I've ended up on TV, in magazines and living a wild life 🚁🐍⛵️🦈🎸🏄🏻‍♀️🍱🗽. I have learned so much from others, that I realized I could STILL fulfill my last bucket-list check! . I still don't have a B.A. in Computer Science. I didn't tap into an MBA program, nor have I worked for one the biggest banks in America. . Actually, I spend most of my time in a sports bra and yoga pants with a camera. . BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ABILITY TO BE A WOMAN IN TECH. . A million "thank you"s to the people who have worked with me, helped me and believe in me. Press, social media and other vanity "labels" of help establish credibility. They give you a voice. They give you agency. They are empowering. . Travel Blogging gave me the skills, resources and CONFIDENCE to do things society told me that I couldn't do. . Because we CAN do the things that make us happy. We don't have to be who people tell us to be. . Here's to a life of work hard, play hard. Shameless plug 👉🏼 Let my new lifestyle app BUENA take care of some of that work for you. . Direct link in Bio ❌⭕️❌⭕️ The Entrepretraveler

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий