среда, 4 октября 2017 г.

Hi 👋🏼.

Hi 👋🏼. . My dad was born i in a small village outside of Guadalajara. An orphan, 1 of 15 brothers and sisters, in the type of lifestyle where education and running water are not always accessible -- drive wasn't a privilege, it was a means of survival. . My parents built their business in the USA and were able to do so much because they worked smart, had faith and met the right people. The lifestyle we live now was once only something they could envision. . I am very proud of my heritage and how it's shaped who I am today. I am so grateful for my family, friends and the community that continues to support my entrepreneurial ambitions. . I don't mean to be corny, but you really can create for yourself the life you envision. We've done it and so can you 💪🏼 . Photo collab with aleoruna_photography .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий