среда, 11 апреля 2018 г.

I love pineapple

I love pineapple. [Photo Collab with asenseofhuber ] I love the big pineapples they sell in Hawaii, and the little ones known as Abacaxi. If I find out one pineapple is rotten, I'm not going to assume all other pineapples are rotten too. One bad pineapple does not represent that entire pineapple population. I don't like canned pineapple. I also don't like Papaya. But it doesn't bother me if you like canned pineapple or if you love papaya. Eat all the papaya you want! I don't care if you like your pineapple in a juice or a piña colada. If you like it on Saturdays or prefer it on Sundays. You're enjoyment of canned pineapple or papaya doesn't have to affect my love for pineapple. We can love more than one type of fruit and not like others. It doesn't mean one fruit is better than the other, it just means we have different preferences of fruit. Here's to pineapples 🍍 ❤️💛💚💙💜 And papayas too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий