понедельник, 9 апреля 2018 г.

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTSo this is a humble brag

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT So this is a humble brag dedicated to my family. June 2016, I'm the first non-celebrity on the cover of Hola Latinos Magazine 🙈 A full spread story allows me to share my entrepreneurial drive and my family's support to achieve the American Dream -- re-defining it to a global dream. My grandma started her own business with a food truck and house-keeping services. My dad also started his own business and my mom was by his side. I worked in high school and while a student at UCLA before deciding to start my own business to travel the world. I was the first person in my family to go to a four year university in the US and have since built my business to travel to over 40 countries. Hola Latinos (Florida's 1 Bilingual Luxury Latino print magazine) put me on the cover for my recent trip to the Bahamas where I was welcomed by Bahamians and met wyclefjean 🙌🏽. Sometimes, I feel corny when I share motivational posts, but I know that you really can do incredible things. I hope my travels serve not just as a place to fulfill your bucket list check, but to find hope and inspiration in achieving your own goals. // posting the full story via Facebook.com/StephBeTravel

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий