пятница, 23 февраля 2018 г.

This is paradise

This is paradise. BiminiBliss I have so many incredible photos from my trip to the Bahamas that I'm doing an Instagram take-over on HiltonHotels to share more of them! Please go to HiltonHotels to check out my recent photos from our trip. Drop them a comment on my behalf 😁😳 Follow HiltonHotels to see the rest of the photos we'll be sharing. ------------------------------------------ I was so lucky to get to work with a surprise guest on this new Hilton take-over. This photographer was the very first one to let me use his photos as a writer... long before I picked up a camera myself. It took me long enough to return the favor, but it was so exciting to travel and shoot with him. Go to HiltonHotels and see who I'm talking about!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий