среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

Imagine this view of TimesSquare on New Years

Imagine this view of TimesSquare on New Years Eve?! -- Photo collab with rosscockrell -- I always dreamed of having my 25th birthday in NewYork (I'm a New Years Baby). It didn't work out in that way exactly. I wasn't in the position in my life to casually get a bunch of friends to take a trip to NewYork on a holiday. However, I received a variation of my wish when I was invited to speak at NYU Stern School of Business, just a couple weeks before my 25th birthday! That was a present better than I could have asked for. It was my first time in NYC and I keep coming back. Thank you to the Double Tree Times Square for special access to their rooftop. They have some of the best views in Time Square! ExploringTimesSquare --------------------------------------------------Imagínate esta vista en el Año Nuevo! Yo siempre me imagine ir a NYC por la primera vez en me cumple años de 25. En que no fue realidad tener una fiesta, si tuve el privilegio de ir ya hablar en la universidad NYU unas semanas antes de mi cumple años! Encantada, sigo regresando a NuevaYork. Gracias al hotel Double Tree Times Square por el acceso exclusivo a su azotea.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий