вторник, 23 января 2018 г.

Wow what a day! Today I had the honor of being a

Wow what a day! Today I had the honor of being a speaker on the panel of SocialMediaWeekMiami alongside "Forbes' 1 Social Media Influencer" 2morrowknight. Two and a half years ago, I awkwardly opened up my social media accounts to the public in an effort to get my writing "out there" and build a business. I had 300 followers on Twitters when I met Sean. He explained to me that social media was the new business card, the new flyer and that if I wanted to connect with real people, I could do so through social media. I took his word on it and traveled solo around the world, meeting people through social media. My entire life style has changed because of social media. Social media has been a vehicle to drive me to goals I didn't even fathom. I am so grateful for all of you who have been a part of my journey. I wouldn't be able to do the things I do without you. You've empowered me with a voice, agency and leverage. Thank you Sean for believing in me. Thank YOU all for empowering me. ----------------------------------------- Wow! Que día! Ahora tuve la oportunidad de hablar en público como líder de media social con mi amigo Sean quien Forbes llama el 1 en la media social. Cuando yo conocí a Sean ase dos años, tenía 300 seguidores. Era un poco torpe en ir pública con mi media social. Sean me enseñó que social media es como compartir tu carta de negocios o distribuir pilotos -- que es una manera real de conocer personas reales. Empece a viajar sola por el mundo, conociendo personas en realidad que conocí por la media social. Mi vida nuca e sido igual! Gracias por hacer aparte de mi historia. Ustedes me han dado una voz para apoderare me! Gracias a Sean por creer en mí. Gracias a todos ustedes por creer me!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий