четверг, 28 декабря 2017 г.

I experienced the 2016 Presidential Election in

I experienced the 2016 Presidential Election in NewYork. I beg both liberals and conservatives to listen to each other. I encourage everyone to share their story and speak up for each other. Please only do so peacefully, and respectfully. And thank you to each of you who do just that. Thank you to our police force, our military, our teachers, our firefighters, our farmers, our factory workers and our healthcare professionals for giving to this country despite being some of the least appreciated and least paid professionals in the U.S.A. Thank you to the men who have defended and acted against sexual violence, women's healthcare rights and gender inequality. Thank you to my white friends who have defended and acted against racial prejudice and supported peaceful forms of protest. Thank you to my friends who have defended and acted against Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu and Atheist demonization. Thank you to my heterosexual friends who have celebrated and loved the LGBT community. Thank you to my American friends who have loved and welcomed immigrants and travelers from around the world. If you're a Democrat, tag a Republican friend you love in the comments, if you're a Republican, tag a Democrat you love in the comments. If you're a person, tag a person you want to make the future better for... better yet, tag someone you want to make the world better WITH. ❤️💙🇺🇸🌎✌🏼️

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий