вторник, 14 ноября 2017 г.

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY to all my

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY to all my adventurous women. . When Latina asked me why travel blogging and not beauty? I was like... because women love a little adventure too. I've been wearing heels, dresses, cooking and dancing since I was a kid, but that doesn't mean that I didn't love climbing and running organizations too. Do whatever it is that makes you happy... all of it! . Feliz día de mujeres internacionales! Cuando Latina me hico una entrevista, me preguntaron porque ser bloggera di viajar y no de la belleza? Dese pequeña, me e encantado los vestidos, cocinar y los tacones, pero eso no es importante -- TAMBIÉN me encanta las adventures y tener negocio. No tiene que ser uno i el otro. . Haz las cosas que te hacen feliz... todas! happyinternationwomensday . Shot on GoPro // DameTravelerr DameTraveler wearetravelgirls WeAreTravelGirls sheisnotlost SheIsNotLost girlslovetravel GirlsLoveTravel

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий